+84 907 386 395 | services@nhatrangrenting.com

Project has been cancelled, will be sold and replaced by other one

   Song Da Nha Trang company (U-Plaza, Stellar..) has launched construction of a new project called Butterfly Tower designed from well-known German company Franken \ Architekten GmbH.

         The Butterfly Tower is a 19-storey high-rise building with 589 serviced apartments. The ground floor accommodates shops, restaurants, bars, cafes and of course not missing a parking in the basement.
The plot, between the river delta and the sea, is cut through by a meandering network of development, reminiscent of a river course branching out. The floor plan figure is justified by the functional requirement by as many apartments with sea views and the resulting butterfly shape is inspiration for the in Vietnam very auspicious metaphor of naming. The wave-shaped contour of the balcony railing also results from the optimization of the relationship with the sea view. The glossy facade referenced to the color match of shimmering butterfly wings and accentuates by the golden light bands of at night illuminated balustrades effectively the horizontal structure of the reflective facade. On the top floor is a public restaurant, bar and swimming pool with spectacular views over the Bay of Nha Trang.

 

Supplied furnishings and equipment:

  • living room: 1x air-condition unit, (high quality) tiled floor
  • kitchen: tiled floor, worktop from marble, sink, tap
  • bedroom: parquet laminate flooring
  • bathroom: fully tiled bathroom, mirror, WC, glazing shower screen, shower set
  • doors supplied for each room

 

More info:

  • A buyer will receive a red book (ownership for 50 years – can be extended) after purchasing of the property.
  • Manage fee is about  $1 /m2 for each month
  • The first payment is 30% of the purchase price, the rest 70% are payable during the 1-2 year construction period
  • Opening is at the end of 2017
  • Estimated price for square meter (with regards to location) is 25000000 VND / $1.110

 

 

We provide purchasing apartments and shopping areas directly from the investors. Please, if you have an interest, contact us and we let you know about current price of the property.

 

 

Share this:
Facebooktwittergoogle_plus