+84 907 386 395 | services@nhatrangrenting.com
Land, villas, townhouses for sale in the new project Hoang Phu situated at 2/4 street, Vinh Hoa district in Nha Trang. The project 5 km faraway from center and 2 km from beach is becoming a new urban area with a complete infrastructure, the modern amenities, services, full utilities and having international standards.

 

Project overview:

  • Project name: Hoang Phu Nha Trang
  • Location: 2/4 St., Vinh Hai Ward
  • Developer: Thanh Chau Corporation
  • Constructor: Thanh An 96 JSC
  • Total number of units: 380 townhouses and villas.
  • Acreage: 63m2 (4,5x14m), 84m2 (6x14m), 112m2 (8x14m), 160m2 (10x16m), 250m2 (13,4×18,6m)
  • Project area: 11,2 ha
  • Building density: 80%
  • Ownership: permanent for vietnamese citizen, 50 years for a foreigner (read more FAQ),

 

Price:

  • from 10 million VND /m(valid on 7/2017)

 

Facilities:

  • library, school, city park, gym, spa, kid’s playground,science lab, BBQ

 

Payment schedule:

  • 20% when signing a sales contract, remaining 80% in 8 months.

 

Building progress:

  • 7.2.2017

 

For more info contact us on services@nhatrangrenting.com

 

Share this:
Facebooktwittergoogle_plus