1. The information we collect and how we use it – when you register with our web site in order to receive our research reports or property details, we need to know your name, e-mail address, and contact telephone numbers as well as the specific property interest you have. We gather this information to allow us to process your registration and provide you with the information requested by you. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
On registration you may have indicated that you were happy to be contacted by us with information about properties being offered or other news and announcements which we think may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please send a blank e-mail message to email@example.com
We may, on occasion, also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How we protect your information – the internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Nha Trang Consultation Co., Ltd. takes the security and privacy of its customers’ personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
3. Sale of business – In the event that this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
4. Updating your details – If any of the information that you have provided changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by logging into your account
7. What cookies do we use? We use the following cookies: (i) Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. They do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet.
(ii) Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to collect information about how you use our website, such as, how you move around our website and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you; all of the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve the way our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
(iii) Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences and improve your visit.
Generally, cookies which are strictly necessary for the operation of the website will expire when you leave the website. Other cookies may be more permanent or not expire unless you actively delete them.
8. How to reject cookies – If you want to reject any of the cookies that we use, then you will need to change your website browser settings.
9. Security – Whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
10. Opt-out terms – you may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from Nha Trang Consultation Co., Ltd. by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing email@example.com. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about your current Nha Trang Consultation Co., Ltd. services.