U-plaza project built on 2011 and located in the nort part of the Nha Trang City has units satisfying demanding customers to find spacious 3-bedroom condos near to sea in Nha Trang. Mostly foreigners and wealthy Vietnamese from north VN living here. There are many reasons why to live here – peaceful place, silent nearby, beach behind the corner, beautiful window views, many cheap restaurants around.
- Name of the project: U-plaza
- Location: 6 Bãi Dương, Vĩnh Hải
- Owner is Sông Đà Company having headquarters directly at U-plaza ground floor
- Construction area: 874 m2
- Total construction floor area: 24,794 m2
- Total unit building area: 20,652 m2
- Basement floor area: 2,135 m2
- Scope of the project: 21-story building with 162 units with area 68m2 to 157m2
- Total investment: 271 billion VND
- 4 elevators with a speed of 1.75m / s.
- Swimming pool (fee 25€ / 1 person for 1 month)
- 24/7 security – with the only one possible entrance to the building. Camera system at each floor.
- Supermarket at the entrance for buying basic goods
- Near to the sea, just 80 meters. Distance to the center of the city is 5 km – 10 minutes by motorbike along the beach.
- Monthly fees are $25 for (trash pickup, security, parking, cleaning corridors, maintenance of elevator)
- Available parking for cars and motorbikes
- Started construction on Q1/2009
- Built Q3/2011
- Ownership: permanent for a vietnamese citizen, 50 years for a foreigner (read more FAQ)
Building facilities and amenities:
- Floor 1: administrative offices, technical room
- Floor 2-21: 162 condo units
- Main door is steel plated; bedroom and lavatory doors from industrial wood
- Windows from glass – type u-PVC with 2 layers.
- Industrial laminate flooring or ceramic tiles.
- Granite kitchen and wooden kitchen cabinet
- Washbasin, gas stove, bathtub / shower, boiler
- Daikin Thai Lan air conditioners
- Complete lighting system: fluorescent lamp, ceiling lamp.
- See all available U plaza units offered for Rent or Sale
Overview of units:
If any other information needed contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org