Work permit in Vietnam is issued by the Department of Labor, Invalid and Society. It is valid for a period of 36 months (3 years). After it is expired; foreigners have to apply again for a renewal permit. The processing time is around 15 working days.
Contact us to get current price.
In order to apply for a work permit, you must meet the following conditions:
- Over 18 years old and have sufficient health condition to match the demand of the job.
- High degree of specialized knowledge, qualification and technology; experienced in management, business and other professions that the domestic labors cannot currently conduct efficiently.
- If foreigners want to work in special jobs in education or health, they are required to meet all requirements of conducting health and education work of the Vietnamese authorities.
- Have no criminal record in their living country, Vietnam or other countries; being not under any warrant of arrest or jailing by the Vietnamese or foreign policemen.
Foreigners in Vietnam are required to have a valid work permit, except one of these circumstances:
- Working in Vietnam for less than 3 months
- In a company’s board of the corporation that is created under the regulation of the Vietnamese government.
- Head of the representative office or branch of an international company in Vietnam
- Entering and working in Vietnam to resolve the emergent errors or situation that the Vietnamese labors or current foreign workers in Vietnam cannot solve.