Which project in Nha Trang has a reputable contractor with history where you can expect a high quality management and best known standards to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements? Here is the list of the top leading construction firms operating in Nha Trang ranked by the criteria as business integrity, stable financial capacity (total revenue), long-term experience in the industry and active contribution to the development of the whole real estate, construction sector in Vietnam.
1. COTECCONS Construction Joint Stock Company (CDT) was established in 2004. Without a doubt CDT is a biggest contractor in Vietnam with a scale of more than $1 billion in revenue and more than 2,000 employees and occupying top positions of the best performing companies in Vietnam for many last years. Housing, industrial construction is CTD’s core business, accounting for over 94% of total revenue. CTD is capable of constructing the most complex buildings as general contractor. CTD has built its credibility with their partners by its top construction competency, professional work style and cooperative with investors, suppliers and subcontractors. Therefore, CTD is assigned many largest projects by the big investors such as Vingroup, Tan Hoang Minh, Phat Dat, Regina, etc. Up to this point, construction revenue of CTD outperformed other big construction companies. On Spetmber 2017, CTD signed new contracts with a total value of ~21,300 trillion VND, including large contracts like Vinhomes Metropolis (1,463 billion VND), Diamond Island phase 2 (1,598 billion VND), Ho Tram strip phase 2 (1,754 billion VND), and Casino Hoi An (6,200 billion VND). Its backlog exceeded 25,5 trillion VND as of September 2017. On October 20th, CTD held a groundbreaking ceremony for the Vinfast automobile complex project in Hai Phong (contract value not disclosed). Some outstanding projects of Coteccons include: Diamond Island, Masteri Thao Dien, D’Capitale, Masteri Millennium , The GoldView, The Landmark 81 (highest 461m tall skyscraper in Vietnam, 11th tallest building in the world)… and under the construction Panorama* (contract value of 548 billion VND) and finished Havana (contract value of 320 billion VND), Starcity (contract value of 100 billion VND) and Nha Trang Center here in Nha Trang.
See more in Coteccons EN annual report from 2016.
2. HOA BINH Construction and Real Estate Corporation (Hoa Bing or shortly HBC) was established in 1987 and with around 30-years of establishment and development is now one of the leading general construction contractor in Vietnam. HBC having over 6000 employees and $473 million revenue is proud of contributing to the country about 100 high-rise buildings and is currently implementing dozens of other projects nationwide. HBC is assuming the role of of design & build contractor, general contractor of huge projects with international scale, fine art and technical requirements including VietinBank Tower (Hanoi), German House (HCMC), Saigon Centre (HCMC), The Ascent. Some other prominent projects of Hoa Binh: Jamila Khang Dien, The Manor, Saigon Residences, Horizon Tower, Phu My Building… and under the construction Beau Rivage and City Central here in Nha Trang.
See more in Hoa Binh EN annual report from 2016.
See more in Hoa Binh EN annual report from 2016.
3. UNICONS was established in 2006 and is a member company of Coteccons Group – the leading construction corporation in Vietnam. Over the course of over 10 years of establishment and development, Unicons has made steady progress in the market with impressive revenue growth. By 2015, Unicons’ revenue exceeds 4,000 billion VND, becoming one of the most prestigious general contractors on the market. Unicons can offer a single integrated Design and Build solutions for the entire project – all to the high standards that are synonymous with the Coteccons Group brand. Other traditional delivery methods such as General Contracting and MEP services are also among the strengths that define Unicons brand in the market. Some prominent projects of Unicons are: Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula, Sarina Dai Quang Minh, Vinhomes Central Park … and under the construction AB Central Square (contract value of 357 billion VND) and Scenia Bay (600 billion VND) here in Nha Trang. Download company Brochure.
4. COFICO was established in 1975 and with the history of over 40 years of establishment and development, COFICO has been successfully collaborated with strategic local and international partners to develop various projects (ranging from public facilities and trade centers, apartments to hotels, hospitals and schools, from large-scale production factories to airports and seaports) marking COFICO’s signature in different development milestones of the country and so is known as one of the most professional construction companies operating in the field of general construction, equipment installation and decoration exterior and interior of civil and industrial construction, infrastructure construction and project management. In the past time, Cofico has successfully delivered many big projects to domestic and foreign partners in Vietnam. COFICO has gained a wide variety of experience through implementing a range of construction projects of different types. Cofico’s outstanding projects include: Westbay Ecopark Project, Binh Duong Habitat, Gateway Thao Dien, Vista Verde Project, Sadora Project … and finished The Costa here in Nha Trang.
5. Tan Ky Construction Real Estate Trading Corporation (TAKCO) was established on May 12, 1999 under the name “Tan Ky Construction Service Company Limited” with authorized capital: 10 billion VND. On December 01, 2009, TAKCO’s shares were officially listed on Ha Noi Stock Exchange with scope of the business as Industrial Construction, Civil Construction, Internal & External Decoration; Bridge & Road Construction; Infrastructure and/of Industrial zone; Irrigation and drainage construction for Environment Improvement; Real Estate Trading/Valuation; Supplying Industrial Equipments & M& E Systems; Equipment, industrial & construction machineries for rent. TAKCO, the very fast growing company, has proven its strong capacity as the main contractor working professionally, prestige and quality placed on the top at the projects as Bach Dang hotel complex, Da Nang Administration Center, Azura Tower (Da Nang City), Cityland Garden Hills (Ho Chi Minh City) … and under the construction La Luna and Ocean Gate here in Nha Trang.
6. AN PHONG Construction Company Limited was founded in 2006. During the operation time, An Phong, with company size over 500 people, has continuously provided customers with optimal construction solutions thanks to their technical strength, personnel, management and financial potential. as a guideline for activities. Scope of Activities: Construction, installation, repair of civil works, industrial works, technical infrastructure, urban and industrial areas, traffic works and leveling; Trading in real estate and office for lease; Consulting and real estate brokerage; Production of prefabricated concrete and products made of cement and plaster; Renting warehouse, machinery, equipment and construction tools in construction. Ones of the top projects have been Summer Square Apartments, Dai Quang Minh Apartment Complex M1, M2; Sai Gon Pearl Complex Project – Phase 3A, Orchard Garden Shopping Center – Serviced Apartments, Sunrise City Project – Lot X and under the construction Vinepearl Beachfront and Vinpearl Empire in Nha Trang, and Arena in Cam Rahn. See An Phong’s profile and list of other constructions.
Our research has found that the first top 2(3) contractors are far, far ahead from others. However this TOP 6 have a very good reputation, are engaged with many top projects in Vietnam and look transparent (public information, regular financial reports, website in English…). Followed by CC1, Than Yen Land, Kim Qui. The rest from the next overview are relatively small construction companies and have noticeably lack of transparency.